There are pharmacies within Dudley that offer the minor ailment service, this is free advice by a specially trained pharmacist in an extensive range of minor conditions. It also offers patients that do not pay for their prescriptions, where clinically appropriate, over the counter medication free of charge.
There is no need to book an appointment with your pharmacy to access this service. Within Dudley the Minor Ailment Scheme is available to anyone registered with a Dudley GP.
The pharmacies close to the practice are:
- Murrays – St. James’ Medical Centre, Malthouse Drive, Dudley, DY1 2BY
- Priory – 97 Priory Road, Dudey, DY1 4EH
- Knights Arcade Pharmacy – 4 The Arcade, Upper Gornal, DY3 2DA. They can be contacted on 01902 883018
- Jhoots – 100a Milking Bank, Dudley, DY1 2TY
- Murrays – Cross Street Health Centre, Dudley, DY1 1RN
- Holly Hall – 178 Stourbridge Road, Holly Hall, Dudley, DY1 2ER
- Midcounties Co-Op – 100 Maple Green, Dudley, DY1 3QZ
- Midcounties Co-Op – 18 Abbey Road, Gornal Wood, Dudley, DY3 2PG
You can also find more information by visiting www.psnc.org.uk/dudley-lpc/services/commissioned-services/pharmacy-first-mas/.
Please see the patient information leaflet: