Welcome to Eve Hill Medical Practice
We are confident that our website will provide clear and concise help and give our patients the information they require in an easy and convenient format. It has been designed with the patient’s needs at the forefront of everything, from checking surgery times to letting us know what you think of us.
Join the NHS COVID-19 vaccine research registry
The PRINCIPLE trial aims to find treatments that reduce hospital admission and improve symptoms for people with COVID-19. You could be eligible to join if you have had these symptoms for fewer than 15 days:
- New continuous cough
- High temperature
- Loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell
- Have a positive test for SARS-Co-V2 infection with COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days
You also need to be:
- 50-64 with a pre-existing illness
- Aged 65 and above
To find out more information about the trail and how to join you can do so by visiting http://www.principletrial.org
Your NHS Needs You. Help Us Find A Vaccine for COVID-19
SCAM WARNING - CERVICAL SCREENING
Public Health England (PHE) has advised of a potential scam involving a text message being sent to some women claiming to be from the NHS Cervical Screening Programme “Call and Recall” service.
The text message advises that the recipient is overdue for their cervical screening test (smear test) and to call a mobile number to book an appointment and provide personal details.
These text messages are NOT from the NHS cervical screening programme, please DO NOT disclose any personal information should you receive this message.
This has been reported to the Action Fraud Line.
For more information on cervical screening, please visit the NHS website.
Please note all calls in or out of the Practice are recorded for quality, training and to inform any future queries you may have.
We have been rated by CQC as 'Outstanding' overall.
Following our inspection on the 15th March 2016 we have received a rating as an overall 'Outstanding'. We are very pleased to be one of only a small percentage of practices the England to receive the highest rating from the inspection team, who particularly commented on:
- The strong theme of positive feedback from staff, patients and other organisations who work with the practice.
- Our clear vision which has quality and safety as its top priority. The team observed a strong patient-centred culture and that patients needs were assessed and care was planned and delivered following best practice guidance.
- We showed that we implement suggestions for improvements and made changes to the way we deliver services as a consequence of feedback from patients and from the patient participation group.
- Our regular programme of practice meetings and an overarching governance framework which supported the delivery of our strategy and good quality care.
Click here to view the full report.